UHS Announced MBBS BDS merit list 2020-2021
Total MBBS seats in Punjab are 3405. These are for government medical colleges. Another 216 seats are for reserved categories including disabled,Fata, Minorities ect. KEMU and AIMC only have 603 seats. Below is the complete distribution of
Under Developed and Reciprocal seats
These images shows complete distribution of medical colleges seats.
Uhs MBBS merit list 2020:A simple (but complete) guide
From provisional list we can expect high merit. 5804 students have above 90% aggregate. Also 3961 students are above 91%. So, if there are 3405 seats in Punjab then mbbs merit in Punjab will be 91.3182. This will happen only if first 3405 apply for admission.
But we confirm that merit will be somewhere between 3600-3800 not 3405. In 2019, uhs mbbs merit will be above 91 and it’s confirmed. Nums also have the same situation. Below is the complete list of medical colleges depending upon their merit in 2019.
Also read:-NUMS Army medical college merit list 2019
Top Medical Colleges in Punjab Merit wise (Their 2018 merit and also in 2019)
- King Edward Medical College merit was 92.5091 in 2018.
- Allama Iqbal Medical College merit was 91.4545
- SIMS merit in 2018 was 90.9727
- Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan medical college was 90.6909
- Ameer ud Din Medical college was 90.2636
- Nishtar Medical university merit 90.1818
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University the last merit was 90.0983
- Rmc last merit was 89.8455
- Faisalabad Medical University 89.8182
- Gujranwala Medical college
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur was 89.4636
- Sargodha Medical College 89.4364
- Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College, Sialkot last merit was 89.4165
- Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal was 89.3727
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College last merit was 89.2818
- Sheikh Zayed medical college last merit was 89.2091
- D.G Khan Medical college merit
Dear students don’t worry about high merit. We are here to help you with proven ways to get admission in medical college with little effort.
A fool proof formula to easily get MBBS merit in Pakistan
If you wants to be doctor in Pakistan then you will dream of Punjab. It’s quite difficult to get admission in public sector medical college of Punjab.
Be regular and develop regular study habit. Focus on fsc and also prepare for MDCAT. Now you are think that we all know these things. What different is that. If you develop a regular study habit and focus on your fsc. This is because fsc is the base to mdcat. If you are good at fsc level. MDCAT is just a simple test for you. If you think first prepare for fsc and then mdcat. Then mdcat will be a GRE test for you.
This year uhs MBBS merit will be above 91%. Same is for BDS. With King Edward medical college at the top of list. If you have any questions drop a comment. Our team will help you.
Download the complete provisional UHS mbbs merit list for 2019 from below
|Medical College||Last Merit %|
|King Edward Medical University, Lahore||94.2045|
|Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore||93.5000|
|Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical & Dental College, Lahore||92.7045|
|Fatima Jinnah Medical University, Lahore||92.1591|
|Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala||91.8182|
|Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat||91.5909|
|Nishtar Medical College, Multan||92.3636|
|Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad||92.0455|
|Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur||91.8409|
|Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi||92.0909|
|Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal||91.7045|
|Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha||91.6818|
|Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore||93.0000|
|D.G. Khan Medical College, D. G. Khan||91.5455|
|Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College, Sialkot||91.6818|
|Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan||91.5909|